"What surprised me most in this work was the softness of Ale. I remember that João Gilberto appeared so, he opened an opportunity at the time. And Ale can open this new door."
(Roberto Menescal, enterview to DCI Journal, São Paulo)
Singer, songwriter, guitarist, drummer, self-taught ALE VANZELLA met on their debut album, INDIE BOSSA (Albatroz Music, 2012), apparently distinct styles: Indie Rock and Bossa Nova, who gave a unique musical identity to the artist.
The album features compositions in English and Portuguese, Japanese bonus track, and brings participation ROBERTO MENESCAL, large icon of bossa nova, recognized in Brazil and worldwide.
* Winner PRIZE AÇORIANOS Revelation
* Winner TROPHY RBS TV (Rede Globo) Culture
* "Indie Bossa" one of the 100 ALBUMS MOST IMPORTANT of Bossa Nova
* Recommended BEST SHOW of Brazilian artist in JAPAN
* One of the 52 album nominees for the best MPB album in the GRAMMY Awards
* Single artist to participate in the Documentary FIFA WORLD CUP MAGAZINE
* Participation in the international documentary BEYOND IPANEMA
* Participation in the project and CD Jovens Tardes of REDE GLOBO
* Participation in CD collection Bossa Lounge of ALBATROZ MUSIC
* Especial guest at the album of portuguese antonio musician ANTÔNIO MÃO DE FERRO
* Participation in the international documentary about Brazilian Music of E! ENTERTAINMENT
* Three times winner PRIZE PALCO MP3 Most Visited Artist
* Participation in the CIRCUITO CARIOCA DE BOSSA NOVA
* One of the top 10 versions of DAVID BOWIE songs by the British HUCK Magazine
After touring the USA, Japan, Europe and Brazil, released his second album, INDIE BOSSA II, by Movin Up Recors / Sony Music, with musical direction of experienced RAYMUNDO BITTENCOURT, special guest master of Bossa Nova ROBERTO MENESCAL and guitarrist GRECCO BURATTO, executive management MICHELE VANZELLA and art direction ANDRÉ KOSTTA.
Following a season of shows and opening the stage for famous artists of MPB as GAL COSTA, IVAN LINS, TOQUINHO, BENITO DI PAULA and JOÃO BOSCO, Ale Vanzella releases live CD and DVD "UNPLUGGED IN SP" (VEVO 2015, Coqueiro Verde 2016) with Direction and editing images by Rodolpho Cauhi, Artistic Director André Kostta, Executive Director Michele Vanzella, Mixing and Mastering Nico Bloise.
20 OCTOBER 2018 RIBEIRÃO PRETO THEATRO PEDRO II
Openning Show de Toquinho and Demônios da Garoa
31 AUGUST 2018 PORTO ALEGRE AUDITÓRIO ARAÚJO VIANNA
Openning Show for Toquinho and Demônios da Garoa
SHOWS AND PRESS
INDIE BOSSA PRODUÇÕES
+55 (11) 9 9198 6096