Singer, songwriter, guitarist, drummer, self-taught ALE VANZELLA met on their debut album, INDIE BOSSA (Albatroz Music, 2012), apparently distinct styles: Indie Rock and Bossa Nova, who gave a unique musical identity to the artist.
The album features compositions in English and Portuguese, Japanese bonus track, and brings participation ROBERTO MENESCAL, large icon of bossa nova, recognized in Brazil and worldwide.
* Winner PRIZE AÇORIANOS Revelation
* Winner TROPHY RBS TV (Rede Globo) Culture
* "Indie Bossa" one of the 100 ALBUMS MOST IMPORTANT of Bossa Nova
* Recommended BEST SHOW of Brazilian artist in JAPAN
* One of the 52 album nominees for the best MPB album in the GRAMMY Awards
* Single artist to participate in the Documentary FIFA WORLD CUP MAGAZINE
* Participation in the international documentary BEYOND IPANEMA
* Participation in the project and CD Jovens Tardes of REDE GLOBO
* Participation in CD collection Bossa Lounge of ALBATROZ MUSIC
* Especial guest at the album of portuguese antonio musician ANTÔNIO MÃO DE FERRO
* Participation in the international documentary about Brazilian Music of E! ENTERTAINMENT
* Winner PRIZE PALCO MP3 Most Visited Artist
* Participation in the CIRCUITO CARIOCA DE BOSSA NOVA
After touring the USA, Japan, Europe and Brazil, released his second album, INDIE BOSSA II, by Movin Up Recors / Sony Music, with musical direction of experienced RAYMUNDO BITTENCOURT, special guest master of Bossa Nova ROBERTO MENESCAL and guitarrist GRECCO BURATTO, executive management MICHELE VANZELLA and art direction ANDRÉ KOSTTA.
Following a season of shows and opening the stage for famous artists of MPB as GAL COSTA, IVAN LINS, TOQUINHO, BENITO DI PAULA and JOÃO BOSCO, Ale Vanzella releases live CD and DVD "UNPLUGGED IN SP" (Sony Music, Movin' Up Records and VEVO - 2015) with Direction and editing images by Rodolpho Cauhi, Artistic Director André Kostta, Executive Director Michele Vanzella, Mixing and Mastering Nico Bloise.
"What surprised me most in this work was the softness of Ale. I remember that João Gilberto appeared so, he opened an opportunity at the time. And Ale can open this new door."
(Roberto Menescal, enterview to DCI Journal, São Paulo)
10 DEZ 15 RIO DE JANEIRO CENTRO DA MÚSICA CARIOCA 19H
08 DEZ 15 RIO DE JANEIRO OTTO MUSIC HALL 20:30H
25 JUL 15 SALVADOR TEATRO RUBI (SHERATON) 20:30H
24 JUL 15 SALVADOR TEATRO RUBI (SHERATON) 20:30H
11 JUL 15 PORTO ALEGRE FUNDAÇÃO ECARTA 18H
08 ABR 15 SÃO PAULO TOM JAZZ (Lançamento Indie Bossa II) 22H
28 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO CASA PETRA (Casa Moda Noivas) 15H
27 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRA DA GAROA (Abertura show Toquinho) 21H
27 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO CASA PETRA (Casa Moda Noivas) 13H
25 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRAÇO ITÁLIA 21H
18 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRAÇO ITÁLIA 21H
16 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO ALL OF JAZZ 22H
13 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRA DA GAROA (Abertura show Ivan Lins) 21H
11 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRAÇO ITÁLIA 21H
04 MAR 15 SÃO PAULO TERRAÇO ITÁLIA 21H
25 JAN 15 RIO DE JANEIRO QUIOSQUE DA REDE GLOBO 19H
SHOWS | CIRCUITO MUSICAL
+55 (11) 5071-9555
IMPRENSA | INDIE BOSSA PRODUÇÕES
+55 (11) 9 9198 6096